Ethanol is a clean-burning, high octane motor fuel made by distillation of sugarcane which is grown locally in Zimbabwe from a renewable source.Read more
To take advantage of this offer, contact us to arrange a free inspection at ou Flex Fuel Upgrade Centre.Read more
Ethanol is an environmentally friendly, renewable fuel that can reduce emissions by as much as 90%.Read more
The Flex Fuel Upgrade Kit is backed by a full five year warranty. Green Fuel also guarantees that the use of its anhydrous ethanol contained within E85 will not cause fuel system or engine problems.Read more
Where to Find E85E85 is available at these garages
More pumps will be available shortly
View all E85 Locations
Groombridge Service Station, Mount Pleasant.
CMED Workington, Coventry Road.
Chinhoyi Street Service Station.
Zuva Rolf Valley.
Redan Amby, Msasa.
Xtreme Nelson Mandela, Nelson Mandela/Ruzende Street.
Xtreme Ruwa (Petrola).
Primero Energy, 6 St George's St, Ardbennie, Harare
Redan Service Station, Stand Number 19207 Unit L, Seke, Chitungwiza
Redan Lewisam, 183 Enterprise Road, Chisipite
ZUVA Newlands, Enterprise Road
ZUVA 4th Street/Samora Machel Avenue
ZUVA The Grange, Chisipite
E85 Service Stations
View Flex Fuel - E85 Locations in a larger map
What Our Customers Say
- My car was fitted with the Flex Fuel kit about 2 months ago. My car has improved on performance and speed - even the fuel consumption rate dropped signficantly.
- E85 performs well. It was put on my subaru. I prefer E85 than any other fuel and have reasons for why I say so. 1. More power. 2. Stays longer than other fuel.
- The car is very efficient. I travelled 333km on 26 litres with my Rav.
- The new fuel is very customer friendly as well as friendly to your engine.
- E85 gives my car more power but fuel consumption has increased by 20%. Otherwise good.
- Really pleased with service at garage and noticably more power too. Filling up for $20 was a huge bonus as well!
- Perfect, am happy with consumption.
- Now we can drive big cars quite cheaply.
- E85 is the best as I know I am being eco-friendly at the same time as saving money.
- Am happy – more depots please.
- The car is doing very well, no problems. Fuel consumption almost the same.
- Had no problem since I started using E85. Easy on the pocket and seems environmentally friendly.
- E85 is good and economic and money saver.
- Good. Only 15% consumption increase, more power, great performance, environmentally friendly. Perfect.
- Gives me more power. I am enjoying the drive. Best thing ever - we are ready for E100 now.
- My car is working well, no problems.
- The vehicle is moving very smooth on E85. Consumption still the same - 10km/l highway and 7.5km/l local. I am getting a very big value for my dollar.
- Since changing to Flex Fuel my engine sound has improved and the car is moving faster.
- I have no problems with the flex fuel kit and my car is functioning very well.
- Very excellent and has improved the efficiency. Very convenient as I can buy any type of fuel.
- Its working well, no problems, improved engine power.
- All seems ok – town driving uses a bit more fuel, long distance seems fine.
- Am loving the speed I am getting from this E85. On consumption it’s a bit on the high side but not a problem for the price you paid for it.